Overview of the Recipe
A hearty delicious breakfast for the person with a sweet tooth.
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- 6 tbsp water
- ¼ tsp salt
- 4 tbsp almond flour
- 2 scoops Maximized Living Grass-fed Whey Protein Vanilla
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Stevia or xylitol to taste
- 2 tsp butter(raw or grass-fed)
- 1 ½ tbsp butter(raw or grass-fed)
- 2 tsp cinnamon and stevia or xylitol to taste
Melt coconut oil in a small bowl for 20 seconds on the stove top. Add eggs and whisk together. Add water, almond flour, and whey protein powder, beating well after each addition. Melt butter in medium-sized skillet over low heat. Pour half of natter into pan. Once edge have set and begun to turn light golden brown flip over with a spatula. Cook on the other side for 1-2 minutes. Transfer to plate. Repeat with remaining batter. Mix cinnamon and sweetener in small bowl. Top each pancake with butter and cinnamon mixture.